I got a reasonable amount of time to stitch during October. For most of the month I was concentrating on making my ornament for the TW Christmas ornament exchange. I also started something new. It was a fairly small design for Halloween. I picked up a silk called "All Hallows Eve" the last time I was at the lns and it was killing me not to use it! So I found an appropriate (to my thought) design to use it and I rather like how it turned out. I stitched "By the Light of the Moon" by The Primitive Needle. I picked a piece of sparkly fabric that I got in a grab bag at the lns, and I used a combination of silk and cotton.
And now, to get back to my mostly regular rotation. Which means, I need to create it again. So, first and foremost, I'm bringing TW's Castle Sampler out of the UFO pile and am determined to finish it. The second slot will be my Papillon Creations Castles in the Air. Third slot is last year's Advent Kalendar from Chatelaine. Fourth slot will be Rose Arbor from Mirabilia, and the Fifth slot will be a Christmas ornament that has already been started.