Confessions of a Floss Licker

Thursday, May 11, 2017

May 2017

I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post!  But I guess since I have so few followers this is more for me than anything else.
.
I last spoke about a model that I was working on.  I can't see where it has been published on the website so I will suffice it to say that I finished it and returned it to the designer.  I received another model in December.  Unfortunately, I still have it as it is actually a large piece and FULL of confetti.  It has been a long arduous trip already and I'm not exactly 1/2 way done with it yet!  So far the designer has been amazing and not bugging me about it.  I AM doing my best to pick it up and stitch on it regularly, but the going is rather slow.
.
 I have done little more on Mermaid since I last posted.  Same with the Mickey and Minnie balloon ride.  I was trying to get Christmas gifts finished and with the model being so difficult it's been hard to pick them back up again.
.
The Christmas ornament exchange didn't happen so I believe I finished that ornament for myself.  I also finished the ship in a bottle.
.
Shopping has been the same - very minimal.  Yard/estate sales have been ok so far this year.  We went to Stitches West and I bought a needle minder.  The rest was yarn. (no scissors!)
.
I finished 2 mermaid tails for the girls for Christmas.  I finished my daughter's sometime in January?  And I made a blanket for my son-in-law.  Now I'm working on gloves for DH and a shawl for myself.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home