Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Stitch From Stash March


Month: March
Spent:  $0
Earned: $0
Budget:$25
I did really good with not spending this month.  Although it was tempting after I found out that I could buy stitching supplies from Staples and use my reward points to do it with!  But I was a good girl and didn't spend anything.  I still have bills to pay because I caught a nasty cold and I couldn't run around town doing that while I was sick.  Plus, I have a trip to Disneyland planned and I need to try to save money if at all possible.  I've been pretty good about not buying things, however food is another story.
Anyway, my stitching this month mostly consisted of the model I'm working on and some crochet which is why I'm not putting any stitching up as earned.  I'm hoping to have it (the model) done no later than the end of April so I can get back to my own stitching!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home