Confessions of a Floss Licker

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stitch from Stash Report - January

I have spent $0 for the month! I know it is early yet, but there was a mistake in my paycheck so there won't be any spending at all. :( However, on the plus side I finished my pom pillow! This project was started 1-26-2014. (Finished 1-18-2015. I'm not taking any finishing credit on this because there was so little to finish in January that it wasn't worth trying to calculate stitches into dollars.) I saw it on the cover of the February 2014 issue of Just Cross Stitch. And I decided that it looked like pomegranates so I changed the color. This is the result. I'm going to repurpose part of an old dress to make the casing to turn this into a pillow. (The same as the magazine cover photo.) In the meantime I'm going to keep stitching!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home