Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, February 23, 2015

Crochet from Stash February

Here's what I did this month.
I bought 9 skeins at Dollar Tree $9.72
At Stitches West I bought two crochet hooks and a skein of Malabrigo $28.68
A skein of "Captain Tight Pants" at Dizzy Blonde $21.53
And a pair of scissors $13.05
A Grand Total of $72.98
Allowance for the month $25.00
Over $47.98
Plus balance leftover from January $18.77
Still Over $29.21
I will need to make this up in March by not buying any yarn and crocheting from my stash.  So that means the baby blanket for DGD#2 is out for another month.  But I can finish her elephant hat!  I can also work on my "retro granny square dress", the Yarnspirations Crochet Along, my faire capelet and my Mickey Mouse skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home