Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stitch from Stash August


Budget $25
Spent $2
Balance $23
Brought forward from last month $25
Total Available $48
I did so well during the first half of the year that I'm doing my best to continue the trend!  I was in an exchange and wanted to send one of my own needleminders (that I make) so I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up a "charm" to make one with.  I did really good and only bought an extra pack of needles (which I found that I needed) and they were on sale.  Then we went to a couple of estate sales and I found a lovely off-white/cream/ecru LINEN tablecloth that I got for 50 cents!  For that price I could either decorate it as a tablecloth or I could cut it up for different projects.  I do have a tablecloth design that I've been wanting to do for my Mom.  We'll see what pops up after I'm done with the current model.
And speaking of that, I'm officially 1/3rd finished with the current one.  I'm 1/2 way through the second page and it's a pretty quick stitch so I'm pretty happy with how it's moving along.  After this one is done however, I'm going to be taking a break from model stitching for a couple of months and work on some of my own stuff.  I have a gift that needs finishing and maybe a Halloween design to get done too.

3 Comments:

  • Well done on your sfs budget
    Congrets on that 50 ct fabric what a bargain !
    Look forward to how you are going to use it
    Have a lovely evening
    Greetings from Holland

    By Blogger Esmeralda, at 2:52 PM  

  • SATAN IS THE GREAT DECEIVER BY STEVE FINNELL
    To convince men that for the remissions of sins means because your sins has already been forgiven takes a willing subject and the master of deception.

    Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.....(NKJV)

    When you take an aspirin for a headache, you do not take an aspirin because your headache has already been eradicated. For means in order to have your headache cured.

    When you have surgery for a damaged heart, you do not have surgery because the heart has already been repaired.

    When you take pills for high blood pressure, you are not taking pills because your blood pressure has already been corrected.


    For the remission of sins means in order to receive forgiveness.

    For the remission of sins does mean because your sins have already been forgiven.

    It takes a maven of trickery, a master of deception, and a skilled professional to convince people that for forgiveness of sins means because your sins have already been forgiven.

    Pride can cloud the understanding and wisdom of men.

    Honestly seeking God's truth is the way of salvation through Jesus Christ.

    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Steve Finnell, at 3:42 PM  

  • ฟิลเลอร์มีคุณสมบัติอย่างไร?
    คุณสมบัติของฟิลเลอร์ ช่วยในการกักเก็บน้ำของชั้นผิวที่ได้รับการแก้ไข หน้าตอบ ร่องแกมลึก ฟิลเลอร์จะช่วยเติมเต็มช่องว่างให้กับเซลล์ผิวหนัง หรือเพิ่มปริมาตรให้กับผิว เทียบได้กับการติดสปริงให้กับผิว ให้ผิวยืดหยุ่น เต่งตึงกระชับชั้นผิวเรียบเสมอกัน ลดริ้วรอยเหี่ยวหย่น ทำให้ใบหน้าดูเด็กลงอย่างชัดเจน รวมไปถึงการปรับรูปหน้า เติมเต็มรูปหน้าให้สมส่วน ได้รูปยิ่งขึ้น และจะสลายตัวไปได้อย่างธรรมชาติ สำหรับแพทย์ผู้เชี่ยวชาญจะสามารถนำฟิลเลอร์ มาเติมเต็มได้ทุกส่วนของผิว
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง

    By Blogger คนสวย2019, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home