I had this idea that I wanted to consolidate my blogging and my modelstitching "business" into one webpage so I wouldn't have to go to so many places on the web. Then I looked at how long I've been blogging here and how long it actually takes me to make a post. I think for a while I will just continue doing what I'm doing.
So to update the year so far:
Challenge #1 - to pick up some of my older WIPs and work on them until they are finished. So far I've finished Rose Arbor by Mirabilia
Challenge #2 - to make ornaments. So far I've stitched a Halloween ornament.
I have to consult my daily log (at home) for any other finishes. I think there's one or two
Ink Circles - Ink Spot #7 (Challenge #2)
Kustom Krafts - Blue Dragon Fairy, Harbor Vista, View from the Veranda
TW - Castle Sampler (Challenge #1)
This is going really well. I'm putting 1 strand of thread into the Ink Circles project daily, 1-2 strands into Castle Sampler, 1-4 into Harbor Vista, and as many as I can into Blue Dragon Fairy. I found that I made a counting error and I've been trying for about a month to get it all filled in and back to where I can follow the chart. I think that I made it to that point yesterday. Soon I will have a whole page fully stitched!
That's it for now. I will try to blog at least once a month