Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Little Progress

I have done nothing on the 3 wisemen ornament since the last time I posted. (You will see why below.)

I have finished the first page of Model #3. Very little has been done on that in a couple of weeks. (Again, reason below.)

And last but not least, I have an anniversary gift that I'm making for some friends. I have gotten a little further on that because the deadline is looming and I want it to be finished and framed when I give them the gift.

Reason: This year I decided to do something different for Thanksgiving. We went to Disneyland! It was a terribly long drive both there and home and every minute was spent at the park or sleeping - so no stitching was done. Once back home again I've been going to many dr. appt's and trying to do some Christmas shopping not to mention the decorating and normal household chores. So I'm running behind where I'd like to be. This is going to be a busy month and I'm hoping that the days off I'm going to get for the holiday will bring some down time so I can get some stitching done.

1 Comments:

  • Yay Disneyland! Don't sweat December - I don't think any of us get it all done.

    By Blogger Suz, at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home