Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Shopping Spree!

I went to Needle in a Haystack with my Sissie and splurged on:

Mystic Stitch Welcome (grapes)
Hinzeit Charmed Vineyard
3 Weeks Dye Works (for Vineyard)
2 pks gold needles
1 piece silvery moon linen
1 piece cream pearl linen
1 pair Dovo's scissors

While I didn't need anything except the needles (and even that wasn't completely necessary) it was so much fun to go shopping with my Sissie! I even RAK'd her (random act of kindness - though not so random) with a skein of Needle Necessities and a skein of Gumnuts silk. Now that she's been to "the store" we can hopefully get to the get-together's more often. Of course, there are still a few other stores to show her, but that will come in time.

But for now the little shopping monster is satisfied and I need to get stitching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home