Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, October 30, 2006

Progress

I've been working on the Three Wisement Ornament that was in the JCS Christmas Ornament issue a couple of years back. This has been a bit of a pain to stitch and an ornament shouldn't take that many years to finish! But I've been forcing myself to work on it and now I'm down to the backstitch and border. Once those are done I'm thinking about whether or not I have the time and energy to finish it into an ornament.

And I really would like to finish it because I try to make at least an ornament a year if not more. I'm not ready again this year so I won't be participating in the ornament exchange. But luckily I have at least two or three more ornaments started so if I can dig them up I will have a couple more to work on that I won't have to completely kit up.

Other than that, Model #1 is still in limbo and Model #3 is moving right along. I didn't get as much done this weekend as I thought I would because I had a surprise visitor. I had a very nice day yesterday. :)

1 Comments:

  • Susan, we must to soul-sisters when it comes to the finishing part of stitching......I'm forever leaving it for another day (which never really comes! LOL).

    I've set myself a target date to sit down and do all my finishing. This is the only way I've figured out how to make myself do it.

    With everything going on right now, it's probably why you don't feel like it. Best to leave it until you can concentrate rather than frustrate yourself.

    Take care,
    Sandy

    By Blogger Sandy, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home