Confessions of a Floss Licker

Friday, October 06, 2006

Progress

I worked on Model #1 last night and finished what I could on band #4. I plan on starting band #5 tonight. (Band #4 is not complete but I'm waiting for instructions. In the meantime I can move forward.)

I started Model #3 last night. The stitches are small so I can only do a couple of needle's worth of thread before I have to put it down and stitch something a little larger. Either that or get to one of the 3 books that I have sitting waiting for me. And that's amazing because I'm an avid reader and have not ever had that many books sitting and waiting before!

I added my DragonCow freebie to the 50 Projects list as I picked it up last night and put in a couple of needle's worth of thread. It's small and more than 1/2 way done and if I keep picking it up then I'll have another project done. More finishes - yay!

1 Comments:

  • That a girl Susan!!!! Best way to keep a project active is to have it right by your chair or wherever you prefer to stitch. I can't wait to see your progress on these designs!!!!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home