Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, April 17, 2006

Stitching progress and new stuff!

I've been working on Realm of Wishes - now normally I jump all over the place to keep from being bored, but I've decided to work on one color at a time and it's been working out. Last night I moved from the first color to the second. It's bringing another dimension to the project and making it come to life. I like this aspect of stitching! So this is moving right along.

I was gone most of the weekend and didn't get much stitching done.

Onto the new stuff! I got a model in the mail over the weekend! It's something that's already been designed, not something the designer is still working on or just recently finished. It's also something that's already been to a model stitcher and returned unfinished. Why? I haven't a clue as it seems pretty easy and straightforward to me. I'm going to try my hand at it and see if I can learn something new. It is going to be challenging because it's on black fabric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home