Confessions of a Floss Licker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stitching progress

I have made some stitching progress. I've finished the Castle on my Castle Sampler including the backstitching and I also finished the border around the castle including the backstitching on the inside of the border. The last thing I need to do is finish the sky/clouds and that part is done. (I want to do the viney part around the border before I finish the backstitching on the outside of this border.) Lately I've been concentrating on the large outer border. There's a lot to do and most of it is pretty mindless compared to the confetti that makes up the castle. There is also the viney part and the people. (more confetti) Right now I'm enjoying working on the border and watching how large it's getting. I'm slowly working on the viney part as I don't really want to be stuck doing that much confetti at the end of this project. However, I'm only getting about one needle's worth of the viney part done with about 3 days of border. sigh

I did start the Rhodes Butterfly scissors fob but have only done 2/3's of the border and have pretty much lost interest. I'm sure I'll pick it up again soon, as soon as I finish Realm of Wishes that I started at CATS. It's a 3 parter and I only have the first one yet. I don't know when I'll get the second part.

Other than that, I have a model coming to me this week. According to the designer it will be here on friday. This one's going to be interesting because I think it's the one started on dark fabric that she wants finished. It'll be good to update my stitching resume with this.

So that's what I'm working on right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home