Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday update...

Not much stitching happened this week or weekend. Just been busy with the kids after work and only picking up an hour or so for stitching - mostly on Rose Arbor. Then I went to see a show on Thursday. On Friday I was having someone come over so I was cleaning house almost the whole time until he showed up. I was only on my second needle's worth of metallic (Rose Arbor) when he got there. Saturday I went wine tasting and Valentine shopping for the kids. When I got back I worked on Rose Arbor for an hour or two but headed to bed early. On Sunday I volunteered to work the special event and had to be there at 10:30. I was up early and got everything done and had time to put one strand of purple into Violet Sect before heading to work. After getting home from work I was on the computer for a while and talked to the kids a bit and went to bed early again.

This week I may not get much stitching in either. The Clan Meeting (Renaissance Faire) is this Sunday at my house and there's still lots of cleaning to be done. So the kids will help me and hopefully I won't have to spend all week cleaning. Other than maybe a dinner out I don't see anything else (yet) that will keep me from stitching. (Unless I decide to play games on the computer again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home