Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Update

No stitching done over the weekend as I didn't take any with me. However, I probably could have because I had a bit of time on my hands that I didn't know I would have. I did get some stitching done on Thursday night because I got done with my packing sooner than I normally do.

This weekend is going to be the same. I'm going to take some crochet projects along so I can work on them when I have free time. I got a couple started last night so I can continue them as I go along.

I worked on the model a bit last night. I was hoping the supplies would show up over the weekend but they weren't in the mail when it was checked. So I wait. I'm almost done with a couple of the other colors but I'm going to keep going for as long as I can.

I only put two colors into Castle last night. DD's boyfriend broke up with her on Monday and that's why there was no stitching on Monday night. Having a brokenhearted teenager will do that. She's getting better but it still bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home