Confessions of a Floss Licker

Friday, August 05, 2005

Not much to say...

I haven't been stitching much. I've been having to get up earlier every day and I find I'm not handling the change well. Plus, with it being summer the heat is draining me of energy and I have to water like crazy for my plants to not die on me. (I.e. spending a lot of time outside and sleeping.)

I have stitched a little on Castle and I've started a new knitting and crochet project. It's a *hats for soldiers* project from one of the bulletin boards that I frequent. I want to send care packages to our soldiers and I want to start before Devon (honorary daughter's boyfriend) has to go. So this will be good for me and good for them and I'm hoping this will go far. Actually, I'm hoping that they tell us that they're bringing our boys and girls home before Devon has to go. I'm tired of the "7 Soldiers Killed" headlines or whatever number it happens to be that day. It's a terrible, horrible thing to be happening and we have already "won" the war! Ok, so we won, let's bring our people home!

Sorry, this didn't start out to be a war protest or anything. Anyway, just haven't been stitching much. At least I've finished all models to the point where there's not a designer out there waiting for me to send their project back. Everything I'm working on is for me or DD - no pressure there.

There's a faire this weekend so there won't be any stitching for me during this time. Or next weekend either. During the week is not looking good either but we'll have to wait and see.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home