Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I must apologize...

There hasn't been a confession in days because, well, I haven't actually been stitching. I picked up something new and put about a dozen or two stitches in it before losing interest. I picked up a piece in the rotation (M Designs letter "B") and put in one thread length. Just been a bit too busy/tired to do much of anything. Luckily the model I was worried about is done and I'm still waiting for instructions on the other one.

Good news, the finished model arrived back at the designer's and may the payment commence!

I'd like to get back in the groove but things have been just too strange lately. This weekend I have to get my letter "S" back from the framer's so I can take it to the State Fair for judging this weekend. Other than that, I'll be getting ready to go to faire/on vacation a week from Thursday. And while I will take stitching with me, I don't think a lot will get done.

Note to self: must research Los Angeles area needlework stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home