Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Maintaining...

I seem to be maintaining the norm lately. I get about an hour (or less) to stitch before bed. I put in the last color to finish a section of rock on Castle last night. I took stitching and knitting with me to faire last weekend but didn't pick up either. I thought I would have lots of time, but spent it all with friends. Gotta love those friends!

I sent two emails out today - to the designers I like to work for. Not that there aren't more out there, but I really like the way these two ladies pay me. So I keep in touch with them to see if there's any work for me. You see, that would be a guilt-free start. I haven't wanted to start anything new for myself because there's so much that I want to get done already and I haven't had much time lately. Also, if I have a model to work on I think it would get me that much more excited about the things I already have in the works.

So that is my update for today. I hope to be working on Castle again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home