Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oh my...

I'm a little behind. I hadn't realized how long it's been since I last posted.

Not a whole lot of stitching going on. I had lots of time last night because I managed to stay awake, but it wasn't to be. You see, DD said there were a bunch of ants around my window (next to my stitching chair) that she was trying to get rid of for me while I was gone on Friday. What happened was that my little junk tray/basket got dumped. (Honestly, I think it was her friends messing around that dumped it and not because of ants.) But I had to put my stuff back together again. Then I put the tv on. I got my nails done right after work because DD was off to a friend's house and well, I had the time and they needed to be done. While I was getting my nails done they had their tv on and it was on the Maury show. This episode was on makeovers. These people were unbelievable - had they not ever heard of a hairdresser? So I wanted to finish watching the transformations. Then the news came on and it was nearly a whole show on the damage Hurricane Katrina had brought to New Orleans. It is a tragedy and those people need help.

Anyway, the point being that I was glued to the tv for most of the night and not a whole lot of stitching got done. I did manage to put two threads lengths into the backstitching though. (Castle) I can't wait until this weekend. I'm seriously low on funds so I won't be going anywhere and I have no plans so I'm going to try to stitch most of the weekend. (Around household chores and the yard work I need to do.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home