Confessions of a Floss Licker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Slow stitching...

Not very motivated to work on my stitching lately. I've been good and put a couple of needle's worth of thread in Castle Sampler and Rose Arbor, with a side trip to Emerald Mermaid last night. I need to work on the Anniversary piece that I'm making for my folks. But it has beads and I want to work the beads as I go along. Right now, I'm not in the mood for beads.

Faire was last weekend and I usually stitch for the last time on Weds night and pick it up again either Monday or Tuesday. Just an explanation for not getting much done.

This weekend I'm going to a party. And I'm dressing "up". So I'm looking for a "knock your socks off" outfit - which will take me to the mall - which will again shorten my stitching time. But I figure I've got the rest of my life to stitch (as I spend an awful lot of time alone) and I'm going to go to a party and have fun and enjoy people while I can. So wish me luck. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home