Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 2010

The crochet is moving right along and not only did I start 3 hats last month, I've finished them and I've started and finished 3 more! I've also done something else that I've not before been able to do - crochet roses. The flowers are quick and fun. I could make a whole bouquet if I wanted to. I'm actually contemplating making a crochet rose hairpin/barrette for the wedding. Not completely sure yet. But the crochet is raging on. I want to make some toys next. I think I may make hats for the family this year for Christmas.

I started cross stitching again. I joined a summer exchange and it's moving along nicely. Now I just have to make time for both crafts, DF, DD, wedding planning, and to have a life. Hah, easy as pie - NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home