Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March update

I finished the model the day I last posted. I took pics and sent it back to the designer the next day. A little over a week later I got a good reference with a "we will definitely use Susan again"! Woohoo! I'm really happy about that. I like knowing there are people to work for when I feel the need to stitch a model.

I've kitted up the new Papillon Creations mystery and I want to start it, but I want to get How Does Your Garden Grow finished first. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out but I'm doing good as I just finished Part 10 and started Part 11.

I finally got the credit card thing corrected and received the order. However, the new bf is no longer so I have no reason (at this time) to stitch anything out of that booklet. I would feel really bad to send it back after all I went through to get it. And it's not their fault where I ordered it. So it'll go into the file.

I also picked up a Mickey Mouse kit. (It's all about the Mouse!) And I started it. I don't consider this a "serious" design, it's strictly for fun so I went ahead and used the aida that came in the kit. I honestly don't have any idea where I could hang it in my house when it's finished. But I want to stitch it!

I think that's pretty much it for at least a week. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home