Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

February update

I'm doing really well on the model that I'm working on. Let's see, I'm more than half done with it. I guess I could say I'm nearly 2/3 done with it. I need at least one or two more days to be definitely 2/3 done with it.

I've also been working on the latest round robin piece, How Does Your Garden Grow and Book of Ink Circles.

I just finished a bookmark for Literacy. I'm hoping to complete one a month until it's time to send - the 1st of May. We'll see how well that goes but I'm going to try. It's a really good cause and not a lot of stitching! I'm going to be taking the patterns out of my new medieval blackwork book and probably using silks. I love using silk!

Anyway, I want to get the model done so I can get some work done for myself. I want to have something to enter into the fairs this year. I think it's important to keep the categories active in local and state fairs - it's important for others to see. I'm hoping to have at least 3 - 1 for each event. (I have a City, County, and State available to me.) If I get two done minimum I already have one to enter. I'm going to use the Sampler-ette that I finished last year. I'm hoping for How Does Your Garden Grow as well. Whatever else I'm probably going to have to pick up out of the WIP pile.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home