Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, October 20, 2008

I've got a plan!

New starts are fun and there's always lots of new things to do - especially with all those freebies out there! I've got to come up with something workable in order to get some older/started projects finished and still allow me to start new ones - and finish them as well!

So I came up with this plan. With every finish I will alternate new starts with older WIP's (works in progress).

For example when I finished A Sampler-ette - Eventide Designs (finished 9/4/08) I picked up TW's Futurecast - something I started some time ago. I had TW's Castle Ridge in rotation and when I finished that I started Stitchie Witchie - a new project. When I finished Futurecast I picked up Realm of Wishes - Enchanting Lair - a WIP. I just finished Realm of Wishes so now I can pick up another new start. It should be a Christmas ornament of gift considering the date. I do have something kitted up, it'll depend on how much time I have to spend on my rotation tonight.

Hopefully this will work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home