Confessions of a Floss Licker

Friday, November 16, 2007

New camera and update

On Tuesday (11/6) I bought myself a new Canon A570IS digital camera. The price was lower than advertised, came with a (free) 1 GB memory card (which will hold over 400 pictures - I have never taken that many pictures at once!) and I also had about $20 worth of coupons (Staples) that I was able to use to buy this camera. I'm VERY happy with this! I can now take up-close ultra clear pictures of my stitching! I also think it's going to have a positive effect on the rest of the pictures I take too. If I remember, tonight I will take a new progress pic of Castle Ridge and Castle Sampler. I still can't post pictures here of the model I'm working on.

And speaking of the Model - I did get an extension of my deadline. I have another month to finish it! I took a look at my work last night and I have completed 1/3 of the project. The second 1/3 is mostly stitched except for some of the border. That shouldn't take long - maybe a week I think. The bottom 1/3 of the project doesn't have any stitching done on it whatsoever. Although I think it should only take about 2 weeks to stitch. If the border on the middle 1/3 doesn't take a whole week then I can get started on the bottom even sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home