Finally! It's been two months since I've finished anything and I've been feeling it. This one was great though. I started it the Monday before Halloween and finished it on Saturday so it only took 5 days to stitch. (Of course there was no stitching on Halloween, I was having too much fun!) Of course I took a pic of "Frankie" but it's really blurry. No matter how I change the settings on my camera the pics still don't turn out clear! I think tonight I'll put him on the scanner and see if I can get something a little more clear from that.
But I've been so busy working on the model! My deadline is next Friday and I really don't want to miss it. However, I'm hoping that the designer will extend the deadline as I found a pretty large error and I haven't received my new copy of the chart yet. I had lots of time this weekend to stitch and yet had company over so I'm a happy girl.