Confessions of a Floss Licker

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Update and New Challenge!

I decided that I needed to take another look at my 50 Project Challenge. I filled it up and there was no room to add more. I really didn't want to deviate so this is the change that I made:

I took the TW 12 Days of Christmas ornaments off the 50 Project Challenge and made them their own challenge.

This way I now have room for 12 more projects in the 50 challenge (new models, new gifts and exchanges) and yet I'm not giving up the ornaments. I will continue stitching "a partridge in a pear tree" on 1/1/08 and hopefully be able to finish one a month through the year - while also working on other projects.

I feel really good about this decision and it takes a bit of weight off as the new challenge won't start for another 4 months. Does anyone want to stith ornaments along with me next year?

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a good compromise Susan. I'm always updating my "master plan" too! :)

    By Blogger Jenny, at 11:51 AM  

  • I'm currently working on TW's Stroke of Midnight. I'm bringing many TWs to Ukraine with me. I need to post updated pictures--I've gotten a LOT more done.

    By Blogger jiujiubjj.com, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home