Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Making progress

Last night I finished "row 1" on the new model. I was happy to have the time since I had already cooked dinner, talked on the phone with 3 people, and been on the computer. (Tonight I have to see about getting a car smogged and loading my camera driver onto the new laptop so I can download the pictures off my camera.)

The crochet projects have taken a back seat to the models.

I'm still working on the contest piece although I think I'm going to run out of silk before I'm finished. I need to order another skein just in case but I don't recall if the shop I want to order from (Needle in a Haystack) has a limit as to the minimum order they will take. It won't be a hardship to order more, it's just that (1) I'm on a project challenge and have bought very little for a long time now and (2) I'd rather go to the store and pick it up myself. But my schedule has been so busy that I don't have time to make the trip. Makes being on the challenge much easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home