Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, January 22, 2007

Stitching

I got some bad news on Wednesday and some worse news on Thursday night, so I did no stitching on Thursday or Friday. (The party went well on Friday night.) I stitched a little on Saturday and I got a few hours in on Sunday. Most of the stitching time went into the model but a little went into Fairytale bookmark. It's one of my projects in the 50 project challenge so I was pretty happy to get some work in on it. I think that will be my pick-up project for when I need to put down the model.

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on getting the stitching time - it feels nice to get something done, doesn't it?

    By Blogger Karin, at 10:57 PM  

  • Susan, I am sorry for the bad news and send some cyber hugs.

    Good for you.....nothing like a happy dance to help kick off the New Year. I have some specific projects I do just to keep me sane, it's a good feeling so go for it!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home