Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Working on...

I actually did some work on the baby blanket over the weekend. I had time on Friday and Saturday to get a few more stitches done. I think I turned a row.

Still on:

Model #2 (Still waiting on instructions for Model #1. The designer is moving and doesn't have the time. Totally understandable.)

Baby blanket

Blue blanket

contest piece

Again, this week I'll be going to faire. I will take my basket again (blankets) but don't know how much time I'll actually spend working on anything.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Susan:

    I'm just checking into see what you are up to! I hope you had a great time at the Fair - I"ll have to come see you if you do the Folsom one again.

    I'm blogrolling you. :)

    -Jill

    By Blogger Raphaelray, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home