Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another mini shopping spree...

Last weekend I had planned on staying home and just stitching and doing yardwork. I was woken on Saturday by the neighbors doing their yardwork so I thought it was a good time to get it done - while it was still cool. So I got up and mowed the lawn and trimmed a couple of bushes before I got tired. I went in and took my shower then once clad in comfy clothes I started cooking some food. I got a call from a friend who wanted me to come over. Which I did and once at my friend's, ended up in Placerville.

Of course I couldn't go to Placerville without stopping in at Kelsey's! And yes I managed to make a purchase. I bought:
JCS Christmas Ornament issue
the chart for "Wine a bit"
two colors of Weeks Dye Works
and a piece of fabric

The JCS issue is part of my exceptions but the rest is not-exactly. However - my exceptions state that no charts are to be bought with the "I'll get to it eventually" mindset and stuck in my stash. The fabric and thread can be used for both the chart I just purchased and the one trip previous. Also, because I work at a winery these are work related and I will stitch both and put them up in my office. So they both are going onto my 50 project challenge and I will start them as soon as I get a Christmas ornament started for the exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home