Confessions of a Floss Licker

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Surprising even myself...

In the last post I talked about the model stitching and how far along I was. I posted that I had 6 weeks to finish. Well, at a little less than 3 weeks later I can report that I should be done today. Last night I estimated a little over two hours of work left to do. But I didn't want to stay up until midnight to get that accomplished. (I had already put in over 5 hours of work last night.) So I'm going to do my best to get it done tonight. (At last conversation, the new bf wants to come over and take me to dinner. That usually takes most of the night.) I really want to get it done and send it back as soon as possible. Not only will it benefit the designer by having it back early for photos and getting the design ready for publishing, but it makes me look good for finishing before the deadline. It's a win-win all the way around! I would so love to put it in the mail tomorrow and have a "free" weekend!

And, speaking of the new bf, the lns didn't have the Stoney Creek design booklet so I had to order it online. No problem except I was a bit dyslexic when entering the credit card number which put off the order being in the mail for about a week. That's ok, it's something I can look forward to as a reward for finishing the model. (I'm hoping to get it in tomorrow's mail.)

Other than that, nothing new happening stitching-wise since all of my time has been spent on the model. I will go back to the bookmarks soon because I want to get a couple more stitched before the May deadline.

1 Comments:

  • Yay! On getting the model stitched!

    I'm sorry about the mess up with the credit card - that's the kind of thing I do all the time. :)

    By Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs, at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home