Confessions of a Floss Licker

Friday, June 12, 2009

June update

Castles in the air is going slowly. There's lots of changes of color so lots of starting and stopping.

Book of Ink Circles is moving along well. I've finished a couple of parts. http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/570412802fykkas (I hope that link takes you to my album.)

Tuscany scissors fob is going slowly.

Mickey Mouse is going even slower.

I've at least kept myself from starting anything (else) new.

Plan on going to Needle in a Haystack this weekend. I'm looking for more beads for Castles in the Air, variegated green-something (fiber) for the new Ink Circles - Brambles and the Rose, the French grape Monogram book I've seen the last couple of times I was there and hopefully a new pair of scissors - grape bunch by Uncommon Scissors. (I believe they were released that the online Needlework show. I hope the store has them.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home