Confessions of a Floss Licker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A weekend of finishes!

This is what happens when you stay home on a rainy weekend. Last weekend I finished the following Christmas ornaments from various issues of the JCS Christmas Ornaments. The first one is Three Wisemen. Note to Suz: I had to make one or two substitutes for thread on this design. The symbol color was missing on the chart and all attempts to obtain the correct information gained nothing, so I had to just pick something to make it work.
The second one is Ho Ho Santa. I decided that I didn't want to backstitch all the Ho Ho Ho's around him so this is how he turned out.

The third one is Christmas Rose. I believe this one was the quickest to stitch so far.


I'm very pleased. Christmas Rose will go to a friend this year. Ho Ho Santa will probably be the one I use for the ornament exchange. And I think I'll be giving my Mom the Three Wisemen. I have some others that have been started and a new issue of the JCS Christmas Ornaments to choose some new ones from.
But Yay! I finished 3 more toward my 50 Project Challenge - #'s 19-21.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats on your finishes!

    I love the wise men ornament since I've recently decided to become obsessed with them! I can't wait to go through my magazines and find that one!

    By Blogger Suz, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home