Confessions of a Floss Licker

Friday, October 05, 2012

New World Record!

On Sunday I'm going to join a group of people who are attempting to break a World Record. In Dixon, CA at the Lambtown fiber festival on Sunday, they're trying to break the World Record of Knitters gathered in one place. The record was set in Ireland I believe. This will be the second World Record that I've participated in. The first one was 2010 at the Pirate festival for the largest number of Pirates gathered. And I think this one will be just as fun. I do know how to knit and I have something on the needles. I just don't know what it's going to be yet, if anything. Maybe I'll turn it into a sweater for my granddaughter? We'll see. However, I am curious as to how many rows I'll get done in 15 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home