Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Done!!! WooHoo!!!!!

I finished my 50 Project Challenge! My 50th Project finish was Stitchie Witchie from Brooke's Books. I finished her after 10pm so took the pic and then went to bed. I'll get the pic uploaded to my Webshots album tonight.

To finish-finish this project I'm going to take someone else's idea and attach the fabric to a tote-bag. And I'm sure it'll be used more for a stitching bag than a Halloween treat bag. :) I was thinking about stitching the recipient's name on it too - if I can find the appropriate lettering. But that's over and above the design and not necessary to wait and see if I can find the right one to call this finished.

So happy dance with me! I finished 50 Projects in 2 years and 50 days!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home