Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Progress at last!

I finished band #2 on the model I'm working on. Hooray! I also finished band #3 on the same model. Woohoo! It was the first open weekend in a while. I've been seeing a guy for a couple of months now and he lives quite a distance away, so we have to make the most of weekends. But circumstances being what they were, we weren't seeing each other this weekend so I was back to a weekend like the ones where I wasn't dating at all. I got up when I could no longer sleep and picked up my stitching. During the day I eventually started some laundry and put on a movie to keep me company. So, between changing laundry and movies I was stitching - and I got a lot done. Now I just have to wait for some instructions from the designer as this part had been left a bit vague.

My personal stitching has been put on the back burner and very little has gotten done. So much for my goal of entering in all the fairs this year. That's ok I guess. I haven't had the money to do all the framing I've wanted to do either. This is not a good thing as there are many projects that I want to do and have waiting to go yet not enough time. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home