Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, August 22, 2005

New project - finished

Well, I finished the new project on wednesday night. It looked great, I was happy. I sewed the design onto the backing, now thinking I should have laced it on. It probably would have held better. Anyway, I used craft glue to stick it together. I guess when it finally falls apart, she/they're not going to care. And, of course, I forgot to take a picture of it. Guess I'll have to send them an email asking if they could do that for me. (Honeymoon is planned for Feb.)

But I did finish it in time. Once again, stitching to a deadline - works every time!

I got a few more threads into Castle on Saturday but was too tired to do anything on Sunday. Tonight I have to pay a couple of bills and do laundry and thursday I will be getting ready for faire - so that leaves only two days for stitching this week. We'll see how it goes.