Confessions of a Floss Licker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Finish!

Last night I finished Realm of Wishes by Enchanting Lair. Laura was releasing one part during each of the last 3 CATS shows (2006?). I made it to Las Vegas and got the first one - the Castle. Laura said there was also going to be a Dragon and a Fairy, and if you didn't make it to all the CATS shows then she would be releasing them at a later date. I checked her website and I haven't been able to find any of the ones I don't have available. So I decided it was time to finish this one. I had done the Castle and the lettering and even attached the celtic knot. All I had left was the border. It took me two different days (and moving the knot) to finish this one.

This makes #49 out of my 50 Project Challenge. The next/last finish looks like it'll probably be Stitchie Witchie as she is stitching up really quickly!

Stay tuned. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home