Confessions of a Floss Licker

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A finish - of sorts...


I have recently chosen to stitch two mysteries that have been released here on the 'net. (Possibly 3, that one is as yet undecided.) I've decided that I'm going to count each part as a finish toward my 50 Project Challenge. Each person following the challenge makes up her/his own rules. I hadn't considered this when I started the challenge, but I wasn't doing these mysteries then either. Parts are going to be released monthly and if I keep up then there should be some lag time between each part. So it's practically starting a new project each time even though I already have the fabric and threads. So why not count each part as a finish?


All of this is to say that I've finished part 1 of How Does Your Garden Grow.

1 Comments:

  • Very Nice!

    The freebies running online right now are fantastic.

    By Blogger Suz, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home